Thursday, September 17, 2009

Partylite

Do y'all know what Partylite candles are?? They are awesome yummy smelling candles and I have become addicted. I have a friend who hosts candle parties every once in a while and I have to say I have fallen in love. I got this yummy smelling fragrance along with this cute candle holder to go with it. I also got this adorable candle set for Christmas. I got all my stuff today from my friend and I'm so excited, like a kid on Christmas morning. They have tons of cute stuff for Christmas, so I'll probably buy a few things off the website here and there :-)

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

YESSS!! i LOVE partlite! I love it so much I thought about selling it but realize I am not a good sales woman. I do love the candles though!

To A T said...

I'm a HUGE partylite fan!! I have boxes and BOXES of the their candles!! OMG!! ;-) My BFF sells it so I usually end up getting coerced into hosting a party once a year or so LOL At least the discounts and freebies I get help!