Saturday, July 11, 2009

3 Year Anniversary

This month marks three years since DH and I decided that we were going to try and have a baby. I have seen MANY people get pregnant and have babies. In fact my friend's baby (she got pregnant the month we started trying) is two now. It just blows my mind that a twenty year old couldn't get pregnant easily, but three years later here I am. It was a very sad cycle for me, but at the same time very informative. I got faint positives on FRER on 10DPO, 11DPO and 12 DPO. Then yesterday morning nothing and I started spotting. This morning I have lovely cramps and AF is here full force. I think it is easier for me to deal with blank FRER than what I've dealt with this month. I thought it was really it. I thought we had done it. But in a way we kinda did right?? Until now I've never even had a chemical pregnancy. So we know that we were preggo even for a BRIEF moment. It gives me hope. So I'm taking the things we did do different (we had sex three days before I ovulated and I layed on my stomach instead of my back because of my inverted uterus) and try again next month.

1 comment:

To A T said...

Oh hun I'm so sorry :( HUGE ((((HUGS)))) P&PT sent your way!!