Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Moving On

This morning I was woken up by a text. It was my friend Terra and she tells me that she's pregnant. Her and this guy have been going out for a few months (BUT we've known him for a few years, and I always knew they were meant to be together). Normally I would be pissed if someone told me they were pregnant, but I wasn't...I was happy...First off it was Terra. I could never be mad at anything Terra says and I know she wanted to be a mom (they weren't trying it just happened but we've talked about this in the past). I also think that I'm past the point that I'm jealous of people getting pregnant when I can't. I have left the fate of whether I will naturally have a baby or not in God's hands and I think I can be genuinely happy when listening to other's good news. :) it's such a good feeling to not feel angry and upset

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

I'm glad to hear that you have moved on to feeling better about other's good news. Thats a big step and sometimes a VERY hard one to take. I'm proud of you. ;) Your blessing will come soon. I feel it!