Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updates

Okay so I'm not pregnant...I figured as much but I still had my hopes up. I've been cramping for the past three days and it finally came this evening. Oh well off to the next cycle, I think I'm going to temp again just so I know when I ovulate.

I lost my purse on Friday. I went to Walmart to buy my friend's daughter a birthday present and I think that I left it in my cart when i got out to my car. I was on the phone so I was definitely not paying attention to what I was doing. I am such a scatter brain when it comes to my stuff it doesn't surprise me in the least. But stupid me had my social security card in my purse so I have to get ANOTHER new one...grrr. Luckily my military id and debit card were in my car so at least I can still get on base and I still have at least one way to pay for things.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

OH NO!! I've lost my purse like that too. I even went back not even an hour later and it was gone. Be sure and tag your SS# so in case someone tries to use it you'll know.

I'll send you some preggo vibes everyday this month.

))))))))))preggo dust(((((((((((

To A T said...

Ugh! I know how much it sucks losing a purse. Mine was stolen once by a coworker (when I worked at *bucks) and I had to replace EVERYTHING including my SS card... sucks!!!