Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jessica

Did I ever tell you about my friend Jessica?? Jessica was my next door neighbor when we lived in Texas and we've become very close...in fact she's probably one of the best friends I have. Well right before J left for his first deployment Jessie told me she was pregnant so her and her fiance were postponing the wedding (they were suppose to get married in November 2008). I was a tad hurt at first but quickly got over it because, well it's my Jessie and I can't stay angry at her for anything. Well, she had her baby on May 6th and we were lucky enough to be in town visiting so we got to see him before we went home. Here's some pictures of Alex (that's his name, Alexander Nicholas, I love it so old school) so we can all share in his cuteness :)



Alex in the hospital




The first day they brought him home



The proud new mom with her baby

No comments: