Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving y'all, I hope you're having a good holiday so far. I am currently sitting here watching the Macy's Day Parade and making some chocolate chip cookies (which aren't turning out as well as they should...I keep forgetting about them) that I will be taking with me in a bit to my friend's house. We are going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving today. I am very excited, she's an awesome cook!! Tomorrow that same friend and I are going to shopping. I've never actually been shopping on Black Friday because I've always had to work. So I really want to go out just for the experience. Then on Saturday we are cleaning house, rearranging furniture AND putting up decorations. Yes, I am one of those people that go Christmas crazy the day after Thanksgiving. If given the chance I'd probably put up decorations at the beginning of November, lol.

Everything is going good on the baby front. I am still pregnant :) which is a miracle to me. I've been really tired, I have to go to the bathroom ALL the time, my boobs hurt SO bad, and I only get queasy every once in a while. Oh and did I mention the mood swings...well I sure do have those. I have been relishing every single symptom because in my mind it means the bean is snuggled in for a long time. I just hope everything continues to progress this nicely.

No comments: