Wednesday, November 18, 2009

State of Shock

So I went to the clinic on base yesterday to get a pregnancy test done...

It was positive

I'm still in shock. Someone else has confirmed what I saw on the pee stick. I'm not crazy anymore. I really am pregnant. J said that he feels good about it this time and he thinks I'll be able to carry this baby.

At the clinic you have to take a class to give you info on what to expect to happen throughout the pregnancy and birth. My class is December 8th and then I'll get to make an appointment with one of the OBs at the clinic. I will definitely continue taking a test once a week for piece of mind till I get to see the baby.

Please keep your fingers crossed that this continues to work out :)

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I'm so happy for you!

To A T said...

Super Congrats!!! Lots of SBVs headed your way!!

questionbox said...

Wow! that is exciting. I wish you all of the best.