Monday, November 16, 2009

Round Three


Yep, we are pregnant again!! This is the third time, but the most beautiful line I've ever seen. I never got a dark line with the two chemical pregnancies. They were the barely there lines that I almost could have imaged. But this baby showed up immediately and I watched in amazement as the line just got darker and darker. The most amazing part...this is how dark the line was in the afternoon after only holding my pee for an hour and a half and drinking a can of soda in that time.

I am only four weeks and I'm very nervous. I'm so scared that this will just end in disappointment once again but at the same time I have a feeling...


I almost feel like it's time, this is finally going to be my baby. I'm going tomorrow to get a test done at the clinic and I think I'm going to call the RE's office and see if they will bring me in to do blood and test my progesterone to make sure that wasn't my problem before.

I promise to keep the updates coming and please keep all crossables crossed that this bean is snuggled in tight and it STICKS!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama Bear said...

AHHHH!! I missed this post in my updates! WHat the heck...

BUT AHHHH SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
Congratulations!! I'll say my prayers that this baby keeps growing healthy and happy for you!

proudnavywife1027 said...

Thanks Candi and Kari!!