Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Month One

So we spent Connor's first month in Texas living with my dad and my stepmom. We tried breastfeeding, but unfortunately I am one of those unlucky women who do not produce milk, so my baby is formula fed. When he was two weeks, my sister and I drove up to Oklahoma (it is a 4 1/2 hour drive) to visit my mom for her birthday. He did wonderful in the car, even back then! By the time he was a month old he weighed 8 pounds and 14 ounces!! We didn't really have any big milestones during his first month.

Here's some pictures of his first month!!

Connor's first bath

shielding out the light

Connor with Mommy and Grandma

my mom's cat was three times the size of Connor when he was two weeks old!!

a few days shy of a month old

a month old

his favorite activity...eating

No comments: