Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Month Two

Connor's second month brought about some big changes for us. When he was about 1 1/2 months, my dad and stepmom drove us back to Florida so we could be home when J's ship pulled in. The drive is about nineteen hours (which we did in two days) and my little man did wonderfully.

Connor started smiling during his second month, and it wasn't just the "i have gas" smile. Oh and let me tell you, I'm very spoiled when it comes to my baby's sleep schedule. By the time he was two months old he would only wake up once or twice a night!!




The most exciting thing that happened during Connor's second month was his daddy coming home!! J's ship pulled in two days before Connor turned two months and J got to meet his son for the first time. I was so excited to reunite my little family.



1 comment:

To A T said...

I love all the updates!! I can't wait to see more pics of your little man! Congrats on baby Conner and I'm so glad J made it home safely!!! :)