Monday, February 23, 2009

Cancer Update

I talked to my stepmom last night.

She's not on chemo for the week. They switched her back to radiation. After the week on radiation they'll do more tests. Depending on what the tests say she'll either start round two of chemo or she'll stay on radiation.

I'm starting to get the feeling that this is more serious than my dad originally let on. I mean cancer is ALWAYS serious, but it's obviously worse than last time (when she just had radiation). And I talked to my sister the other day and SHE told me that mom told her that the cancer was in her chest wall, which is NOT what my dad told me.

I don't know. I just hope that she doesn't have to do more chemo.

And I really hope I don't lose her. I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach and it scares the s**t outta me.

1 comment:

To A T said...

Oh hun! I am so sorry it's turning out to be worse than your dad let on :( Prayers sent for your step mom!!