Friday, February 6, 2009

No Babies for Me

Ok, so this is not going to be a positive post, but I am so frustrated with life I need to get everything off my chest.

First off I'm sick. No biggie normally but I've been sick off and on for TWO WEEKS now. It seems like every time I get better something else hits me. Uggh!!!! My friend thinks I have strep (this week it's been my throat and I started losing my voice last night and today) and so I made a doctor's appointment so she'd leave me alone. If you don't remember, I hate doctor's, I'm terrified to go to doctor's. Hopefully I feel fine by Monday and I can cancel it.

Ok, onto my BIG rant. I have decided that I am done with the whole TTC process. When J got back from deployment we were going to start plugging away again, right?? Well my stupid husband has spent ALL our money on this STUPID deployment so I've decided that if we can barely support ourselves, how in the heck are we going to be able to support a baby. My friend V actually put it in a good way. She said "Megan you can't have a baby when you're taking care of a baby right now." She was talking about my husband and he is like taking care of a little kid. It drives me up the WALL!!!

I guess it's better this way anyways. It would have been like I was a single parent because he's NEVER going to be home.

Okay I have to put something positive. I lost 2.4 pounds the first week I started doing Weight Watchers again. YEAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for losing weight!

Sorry about being sick!

Even sorrier about the babies :(

Its a wise and mature decision to wait right now until you feel you're in a better financial position if that's what you need right now. I support you.

proudnavywife1027 said...

Thanks for the support Candi. Even though it's kinda sad that the one thing that I've wanted forever is going to have to wait even longer, I feel good about my decision. It took a bit of burden off me and I feel "lighter" now.

To A T said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Good job girl!
I completely understand DH's spending money on deployments! Oh man I could have killed my DH when he was in Iraq! I kept wondering, WTF is there to even BUY over there??!!! I hope you two are able to get finances in order so you can jump back on the TTC train hun! I know you will be much happier when you feel you can afford it :)

Sorry you are sick :( I hate being sick too! and I am not a big fan of the doc either!!