Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Updates

Hey ladies, I know I haven't written in a while but there just hasn't been a whole lot going on.

I just got over a stomach virus. I've decided that I'm holing myself up in the house for a while, because it seems everything I visit friends I end up sick again...lol

I'm doing good on the weight loss front. I've lost nine pounds in the past three weeks!!

I started my new classes last week and I'm loving them. I didn't get the best grades in my last two classes. But, I passed, they're over and done with so I'm not sweating it.

I haven't told J that I'm starting to doubt that we should try and have a baby right now. I've been on the fence with this for a while. I've got the bills back in order and the hubby's spending habits back in order and by the time he comes home I'll have a few big ticket items paid off. I'm just so scared that once we do get pregnant that something will happen and we'll not be able to afford a baby. I'm also scared of having to raise the baby by myself because of J never being home. I just don't know what to do, because we both want a baby so badly. So I'm still sitting here debating it. I have time, he won't be home for a few more months.

My cousin is coming down at the end of March!! I'm excited she's finally coming. She was suppose to be here in January and then it turned into February and now it's the end of March. But it'll give me something to do before J comes home. A week after she leaves my mother in law will be here so I'll be plenty busy.

I think that's about it!!

1 comment:

To A T said...

I hear you on not much to blog about lately ;-)

Congrats on the weight loss!! That's AWESOME hun!!!

Sorry you have been under the weather lately too. :(

It's hard to know when exactly the right time to TTC is. Batman and I go back and forth on whether or not we can make this work (too late now I guess ;-)) but I think that's part of the journey, figuring out what sacrifices you will have to make and all. I am praying you are able to come to the right decision hun!