Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bleh

So, I'm sick...again!! I think I've been sick more in the past two months than I have in an entire year. Maybe it's stress...maybe it's the fact that I've been around lots of little kids, I dunno. My mom wanted me to go to the doctor and I laughed at her. I know she just wants to make sure that I feel better for when my cousin and her baby comes, but I hate doctors. I'll be fine, ya know?

On a good note, my cousin will be here in FOUR days. We're going to go to the zoo and go out to the beach since my cousin or her son has never been to the ocean. I'm very excited to share that beautiful place with them.

Less than 25 days till J gets home. I'm very excited about that. *doing a happy dance* Lol

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Woohoo for the beach!! Hope your feeling better soon so you can enjoy your visit with your cousin. 3 1/2 weeks left till you can kiss your hubby!! Woohoo!!

To A T said...

Sorry you are feeling so sick again :( But hooray for your cousin coming and fun stuff!! I hope you are well by then!