Monday, April 13, 2009

Almost there!!!

It's getting close ladies!!! J will be home in LESS THAN A WEEK!!! It didn't fully hit me until tonight how excited I really am and how much I really did miss him. You know what that means though, time to jump back into BBTs, OPKs, herbal supplements and LOTS of BDing (gotta make up for seven months). It was nice to have a seven month break, but I am definitely ready to jump back on the TTC train. I started taking EPO, Vitex, and baby aspirin. I hope it helps and I figure it couldn't hurt. Oh, and I am now sitting at 200 lbs. It wasn't 10% of my body weight, but it was close and hopefully it helps kick start my ovulation again. Wish me luck and hopefully I won't have to move on to fertility drugs...I've got all my crossables crossed!!

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

))))))))))Pregnant Vibes(((((((((((( I'm sending you some pregnant vibes!! I'm excited for you!

proudnavywife1027 said...

Thanks Kari. I need all the pregnant vibes I can get!!! Are you getting excited about moving??

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm super excited for you! All my crossables are crossed for you!

proudnavywife1027 said...

Thank you Candi!!