Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beach pictures

My cousin left today...I cried...

I am normally a loner so last night I thought I was ready for her to leave, boy was I wrong. When we got to the airport and they got ready to go through security I started crying. I liked having someone here that I'm really close to, even if it meant I had to have a social life (I'm normally a real homebody). We went to the beach yesterday as our last hurrah and it was a gorgeous day. We had a lot of fun and I posted a picture of my cousin's baby and us. Thank goodness my husband comes home in a few weeks or I would have completely broken down today.




4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Your cousin's kid is so CUTE!! I'm glad you girls had a good visit. and YAY! down to the last few weeks! You get your nails did yet?

proudnavywife1027 said...

Isn't he adorable!!! I'm waiting to get my nails did until right before he comes or I'll ruin them. I did buy some new body spray though, PINK at VS...YUM!!

Mama Bear said...

oh I LOVE VS stuff...

proudnavywife1027 said...

Me TOO!!!!