Monday, April 20, 2009

He's HOME

So, having him home has been amazing!! The first day he didn't get to come home because he had duty (which meant he had to stay on the ship that night), but I picked him up at 8:30 in the morning yesterday. We spent the whole day together and it was just wonderful. They warned us at our reintegration brief that things may be awkward, but it wasn't at all. And I was so worried about the intimacy part for NOTHING, it was WONDERFULLY AMAZING ;) (giggle, giggle) I attached a picture of their ship and a few pictures of us. I'm SOO HAPPY to have him home though!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!

I'm so freakin happy for you hun!

That's awesome!!!

:)

Mama Bear said...

Makes me tear up hearing he's home! (I'm a nerd that way) Yay!! Congrats! Welcome home to your Hubby. :)

proudnavywife1027 said...

Thanks you guys. I'm floating on cloud nine right now, I'm so freakin happy!!

To A T said...

I know I'm late on this but I am so happy for you and so happy that he is HOME!!!

(I have serious tears here) I'm glad to hear there were no "issues" either ;-) See? nothing to worry about! :)

Mama Bear said...

Hey girlie! How's life with the hubby home going? Just thought I'd stop in and say hello!