Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trying not to get my hopes up

Okay so I REALLY need some help...I have taken some tests lately and I need help decifering them. Okay the first picture is two HPTS and an OPK. The OPK definitely had a visible pink line, but it wasn't a positive in OPK standards. The HPTs look like they have a line to me, but I just can't tell.

I'm only on CD 26, and my signs show that I probably ovulated on either CD 16 or 17 (I didn't temp this cycle. So I'm probably 9 or 10 DPO, so I know it's really early. I tested today thought because my LP is fairly short, it was only 11 days last cycle. So I guess I'm going to test in a few days if AF doesn't come in the next few days. So tell me if I'm imagining the lines on the HPTs...lol I'm sure my brain is starting to form them every where I look!!

***update***

Okay I've been obsessively staring at the actual tests ALL night and I've decided that I have FOUR evap lines. Ugh...but I'm not giving up hope yet because I'm only 9 or 10 DPO. So I'll be testing again in a few days

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I'm sorry I am no help. I can't see the picture too well on my blackberry. I hope it all turns out the way you want it to! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

I can barely see the lines, but they are there. However, on the cheapie tests evap lines are fairly common. If you want to know for sure, I'd suggest using a FRER

proudnavywife1027 said...

Yeah I took a FRER the same day (but I took it without holding my pee, goofy) and it was negative. I'm waiting a few more days and if AF hasn't shown I'll take another test. I'm not too worried about it yet

Anonymous said...

looks like a line to me take a digi in the am!