Friday, January 30, 2009

Postive Thoughts

My posts have been downers lately and I hate the negative turn my life has seem to taken. I was always the eternal optimist, trying to find the good in EVERYTHING and now all that seems to flow out of my fingertips is the bad news. So for the next week anything I write is going to be cheery and if it isn't call me on it. So lets see, what good things have been happening?

1. My birthday is in less than a month!!!!!! I love my birthday and this year we're eating pizza. I LOVE PIZZA it's my FAVORITE food EVER!!!!

2. Even though the hubby is off to sea I have people to spend Valentine's Day with. A few friends, with kids in tow, and I are going to one of my favorite restaurants in Jacksonville.

3. I have lost like five pounds since I left my mom's a few weeks ago!!! YEAY!!!!

4. I'm starting two new classes on the 9th. One of them is an Education class, so I'm finally getting into my classes for my major which is awesome. And that means no more English classes, double yeay!!! (English is not my forte)

5. February is the shortest month of the year which means we'll get through it faster and get into March. March is the month before J comes back so that's exciting.

6. J comes back in less than 80 days. We started off with 218 so that's amazing to be under 80.

7. I get to go see my niece again in a few months

Ok, I can go on and on and on. I'm going to make it a point of saying positive things and thinking positive thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your upcoming Birthday AND for pizza AND losing weight! :)

To A T said...

I'm so glad you have some things to be grateful for :)

I hope have a very happy bday coming up! :)