Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm BAAACK

Hey ladies!! I know I have been MIA for a while now, I'm such a bad blogger :) Things have been pretty uneventful here in Florida, lets see if I can get y'all caught back up:
  • Having J back has been wonderful. I've already been through my first cycle, which was a bust...the only bad part about it was my LP was only 11 days, but I did ovulate which I was pretty excited about!!
  • My friend had her baby while we were there. She is one of the few people that I wasn't jealous when they got pregnant because she has scarring on her ovaries so they told her it would be hard for her to get pregnant. So I couldn't help but be happy when I saw that beautiful baby boy!!
  • We had a great time in Texas and Oklahoma. It rained the whole weekend we were in Oklahoma and we had to drug my dog (the gold one) because he's a puss and is scared of thunderstorms. I loved spending time with my niece. She's five months now and I got to feed her and bathe her, which is always fun :)
  • I got a job today!! It's only at Mickey Ds, but hey money is money right?? The economy and job market in Jacksonville is CRAP so it was pretty much my only choice.
Well, I think that's about it!! I promise now that things are settled down and back to normal I'll be blogging more!!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Good to hear from you!! Yay for a job!

To A T said...

Happy to see you back :) And glad you are doing well!

Hooray for a new job!! and Hooray for O!!