Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haylee Jo

This TTC process has been really hard, so I thought seeing a new baby would just send my blood boiling. In fact, when I first arrived home I refused to hold the baby, made up some lame excuse about "being scared to hold babies" or something stupid like that. Truth is, I'm not afraid to hold babies, I LOVE to hold babies, but it's come to the point I'm so jealous that the babies I'm holding aren't mind that I just try to avoid it at all costs. Well that all changed when I FINALLY held my niece for the first time. She is so freakin adorable that I couldn't hold the fact she wasn't mine against her.

I mean who could resist that face??

So now I tote the title of Aunt proudly. I love Miss Haylee unconditionally and it makes me sad that we're not closer so I can see her more. I hope that when I finally do get the blessing of my own child he/she is as adorable and as lovable as my niece is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's very very cute!!! Congrats on becoming an Aunt!

To A T said...

Aww she's a sweet little thing! Congrats sweetie! :)