Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oops

So, I really hate technology right now...

J called me the night that I arrived to OKC, but I was so tired that I slept like a baby. I was sleeping so hard that I didn't even hear the phone ring when he called (a rarity for me anymore!!). In that first voice mail he said that he would try to call back New Year's Day.

So I kept the phone right under my pillow and made sure it was set to the LOUDEST ringer on my phone so there was no chance that I would miss another phone call. New Year's came and went without a phone call, so I was SEEING RED because I totally thought that he had forgotten about me.

Fast forward to today. My mom and I might be driving up to Iowa tomorrow to go help her parent's so I went to call my grandma (dad's mom) to tell her so that way I could go visit her also when we got there (they live in the same town). My phone wouldn't let me put any calls through, but I figured it was just because I wasn't getting any bars in the garage. So I eventually called my phone from my mom's and it went straight to voice mail. Weird, I had paid the bill and it's ON so why would it go straight to voice mail?

So I went inside and turned it off and then back on and all the sudden five texts pop up on my phone, and....a voice mail. I checked the voice mail and it was J!!!! My stupid A** phone froze and so I missed his phone call AGAIN!!!!!! And here I was pissed at him because I thought HE had forgotten about me and all along it was my phone being a jack***.

Now I feel horrible because to me it looks like I ignored him (I don't know if he thinks of it that way, but you never know) and here I was about ready to kill him because I thought he was having "too good of a time" to call me.

Uggh I hate this d*** phone!!!

No comments: