Friday, November 28, 2008

My List

So, now it's time to put it in high gear and get things ready to go. I only have two weeks until I start heading back to Texas and I have SOOO much to do to get ready.
  • My car is a disaster area and I hate traveling in a messy car
  • the dogs really need a bath and to get their paws groomed again
  • dishes need to be done and trash taken out (I forgot when I went to Chicago once and come home to some nasty smelling dishes)
  • My grandpa is my name person this year and I need to go buy his gift, since I can't get it in Abilene
  • pack (I'm a procrastinator and normally wait till the last minute to do this)
  • I need to go get my car checked out to see why my check engine light is on
  • I need an oil change, but I'm still debating whether I want to wait till I actually get to Texas to do that because that's about when I'm going to actually need it
  • I need to wrap the gifts for my inlaws
I'm sure there's more, in fact I know that as I go I will add at least another ten items to my list. I'm excited to go home, but the weeks leading up are going to be stressful.

No comments: