Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Selfish Feelings

So, in the past week I've only gotten one email. It consisted of one semi long sentence telling me he's okay, he's busy and tired. I know they're busy, but I write him EVERY DAY, sometimes twice a day. It hurts checking my email ten times a day and every time nothing!! It doesn't take that long to write a sentence...Does it? Maybe I'm just too selfish, I mean my husband is out there serving our country and I'm being petty about not getting another email in three days? I feel pitiful, but at the same time I think if he loved me wouldn't he care that I sit here worried because I DON'T hear from him for days at a time. I feel at war with myself right now. I feel like I need to be a dutiful wife and just keep my mouth shut and realize that there are going to be times that he can't contact me. Luckily, I don't express my feelings to him because I don't want to be the cause of his stress, so I can keep my selfish feelings to myself and not cause a rift...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry. I think I'd be as equally as frustrated!